Here are some quick facts on the new title:
- There will be a new villain, his name is Void for now, and he is harnessing the power of the “Precioustones.” Your job is to use Sonic and Co. to stop Void and get the Stones back.
50 mini-games are said to be included.
- There will be a story mode for one player; a 2-4 player mode, and an Internet mode. Sega is boasting that there will be no lag.
- The game is expected to be @ E3.
- Graphics will have same effects used in Jet Set Radio (Jet Grind Radio in US)
- SA2 was supposed to be the title featured in EGM; but GameSpot is reporting that SOA thought the time was not right to reveal it just yet. SOA is promising EGM that they will get the first info and pics. (Huh boy…)
GameDealer.Com is already taking pre-orders for it. That’s it for now; I will have more info when the new mag hits newsstands this upcoming week.