Poll: 55% Not Concerned with Sonic Anniversary Despite Recent Sega Departures

Poll: 55% Not Concerned with Sonic Anniversary Despite Recent Sega Departures

by March 28, 2011

Onward, Without Some Key Figures

The results of the latest TSSZ News @Issue poll indicate that despite more than one departure from Sega of late, and a continued lack of big Sonic announcements from the company so far this year, a majority of participants aren’t worried.

Out of 489 votes, 55 percent said they were no worried about the coming anniversary.  But a significant number, 45 percent, said they were concerned.

We reported previously that Kevin Eva has left his post as community manager at Sega Europe.  During this poll, TSSZ News also learned Fabian Doehla, working with Sega’s PR division at San Francisco, has also left that division to return to Europe.  There’s that and then you may remember Alan Pritchard saying there would be “2 or 3” Sonic related announcement in the first quarter of the year.  At the end of March, no such announcement has occurred.

A new poll is now available for you to vote on.