Poll: 75% Think Home Consoles Offer Sega Greatest Chance of Success

Poll: 75% Think Home Consoles Offer Sega Greatest Chance of Success

by June 18, 2012

Might Want to Reconsider that Digital Strategy

In light of overwhelming evidence and a little bit of fear to suggest Sega is going all-in with its long touted digital strategy, the latest TSSZ @Issue poll asked which arena of the market still offered the company the greatest chance of success.

Out of a total 922 votes, an overwhelming majority still believe the home console market is a gold mine.  A total of 75 percent of the votes tallied indicated that market offered the best chance of success.  Far behind in second place was the PC market, with 14 percent of the vote.  Alarmingly, the market Sega intends to focus on in the future–the mobile and tablet market–finished last in the voting, at just 11 percent.

A new poll is now available to vote on.  You can discuss the above poll results below in the comments.