Another secondary character for the roster
Another character has been confirmed to join the roster of Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed. And one that was heavily rumoured, and to some, feared.
Mee Mee, from the Super Monkey Ball family, has been spotted at the Xbox 360 demo of the game present at PlayExpo in Manchester, UK. The attendants to the expo were able to play on a more recent build of the game who included several characters like Ralph, from Wreck it Ralph, Danica Patrick, Ulala, and Mee Mee, among many others.
Mee Mee vehicle is said to be a copy of the vehicle Ai Ai rode back in Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, but with a change of colours. From bright banana yellow, to pink and white.
Starlight Rage Zone, an attendee to PlayExpo, posted back in Sega boards some details of the build present there:
- Mee Mee is confirmed. (She has AiAi’s old car I think…with Pink and White decorating her vehicle)
- Two Items can be stored when racing. The second item appears beneath the first one and has a button prompt (B for the 360 version). Edit: In two player it seems (played with my bro on it)
- Knuckles’ All Star is the Master Emerald emitting energy.
- Not sure if this was a glitch but I was sent back into the previous lap. I assume it was an item
- The Giant Robot Fish from Generations makes a splash after the Octopus Area
- Pre-set mines are also present on Seaside Hill
There is also a video,uploaded by Youtube user MrRW26 in where we can barely spot Mee Mee for a second. You can see her around 0:36-0:41.