Most Want to Stay the Course
As was seen in Sonic #244, lawsuits can and do change the course of things, no matter how much an audience may think one side or the other is in the right, and no matter what the actual outcome of said suit is. It does appear that, temporarily at least, the Archie Sonic comics could be in for significant changes as Archie continues to hammer out a proper settlement with former writer Ken Penders, who was sued by the company over the validity of copyrights pertaining to the comics he filed.
With that in mind, the latest TSSZ @Issue poll asked if you think, in light of all this, the comics should get a reboot–a clean slate, if you will, to avoid further potential trouble. A total of 677 votes were cast, and a majority, 60 percent voted No. The remaining 40 percent voted Yes.
We will see what Ian Flynn and company do in the coming issues. In the meantime, a new poll is now available to vote on.