Poll: 65% Think Sonic Games Should Get Off-Cycle Release

Poll: 65% Think Sonic Games Should Get Off-Cycle Release

by November 4, 2013

Time to Beat the Holiday Rush?

In the UK at least, sales for Sonic Lost World are going down, not up.  The game is facing more competition from AAA titles than ever before, and soon it will have to contend with the launches of XBOX One and Playstation 4.  That’s even as Lost World attempted to get a jumpstart, releasing in October instead of the usual Holiday timeframe.

With all that in mind, we asked in our latest TSSZ @Issue poll whether Sonic games should be released earlier in the year, instead of the November/December dates we’ve become used to.  A total of 690 people responded, and 65 percent voted Yes.  The remaining 35 percent voted no.

A new poll is now available to vote on.  The above results can be discussed below in the comments.