Second Sonic SXSW Panel Announced, Will Contain New Info On Both Mania & Project 2017by SSF1991 February 13, 2017 20 comments
It’s official. Our next big Sonic event will be next month. A second panel at SXSW has been confirmed, and we have plenty of info about it to share with you.
- Aaron Webber, Mike Pollock, Roger Smith, Takashi Iizuka will be in attendance.
- The panel will occur on March 16th from 5pm to 6pm Central time, 6-7pm Eastern, 11pm-12am UK time.
- The name of the panel is “Gotta Go Fast: The Official Panel of Sonic the Hedgehog”.
- The panel will contain an “exclusive behind-the-scenes look at both Sonic Mania and the upcoming Sonic 2017”.
- The panel will “answer questions about both games, showcase a new reveal for each title, and will discuss Sonic’s resurgence in the world of gaming since the reveal of both games”.
- And of course, there’s a cryptic teaser suggested, saying “with Sonic involved, who knows what other surprises might be in store?”