Warren Graff On Forces Trailer: “Just A Game I Wrote, No Big Deal”

Warren Graff On Forces Trailer: “Just A Game I Wrote, No Big Deal”

by May 16, 2017 78 comments

Depending on your preference with story writing, this news will make you react positively or negatively. We now know who is writing Sonic Forces, thanks to a new tweet.

1. dl316bh
    #1 dl316bh 17 May, 2017, 04:19

I genuinely feel embarrassed every time I see a comment section like this. This fandom really earns its reputation.

• Tomoki
      Tomoki 17 May, 2017, 06:28

You must be new here. Welcome to the Sonic Fanbase. It’s been very divided for a very long time after SEGA decided it was a good idea to make Sonic into something totally different for various games over the years, thus creating different ‘factions’ of the Fanbase. Find your faction and stick with it, and you’ll eventually get used to this stuff.

• Axx
        Axx 18 May, 2017, 22:07

How can someone be new based on saying they are embarrassed after common experiences and noting a known reputation? o.O

• Raw
      Raw 17 May, 2017, 11:49

If it makes you feel better this is kind of normal for big franchises, check Star Wars threads, Marvel comics, DC comics, etc., every big franchise have very vocal and divided fandoms.

• Axx
        Axx 18 May, 2017, 22:10

Agreed. Its just how ppl are. Its not the only horrendously stupid thing to come out of large numbers in the human race. XD

2. AManFromDeclan
    #2 AManFromDeclan 18 May, 2017, 15:12

After blank custom character, I’m not too surprised.

Stay the fuck away from the Sonic franchise! Go write for Teen Titans Go! or Skylanders!

3. lukethewarkid2100
    #3 lukethewarkid2100 22 May, 2017, 11:19

I have to prep my comment. Please give me a moment. lol

4. lukethewarkid2100
    #4 lukethewarkid2100 22 May, 2017, 13:25

Stop fighting and fucking listen people.

Here’s a little history lesson:

Sonic 1 comes out in 1991, and it’s a major success, so naturally SEGA makes a sequel, then the sequel is a success, then they make Sonic CD for a shitty console and the game is a success for the system (for the system but what the fuck ever) then Sonic 3 & Knuckles comes out and it’s know as the best Sonic game by many people. Then Sa1 and 2 come out and people either love both or hate the other. THEN Sonic 06.

Do you know what the Sonic series is like? It’s like groundhogs day expect its all the damn time and no chance for a happy fucking ending where the boy gets the girl and the sun rises and there’s bunch of flowers, peace and fucking happyness. I’ve tried just telling people shit before and a few sad special hippies either hoard the it or claim to be experts on shit they don’t fucking have a clue about. I’m not even gonna try at this point because this fanbase has shoved it’s head so far down it’s ass that there’s no fucking point anymore.

Some people are just doing their damn job and we’re calling them fags and a bunch of losers with nothing to do with their lives. Shut the fuck up already and stop being petty, this is their JOB, how they get PAID. Be fucking grateful that this franchise is still alive because these people are still working for SEGA.

No more. I don’t want to see this shit anymore. I don’t want to watch this shit go down over and over again until this fanbase kills the franchise.

The next time you say something about this damn franchise, actually look up the damn facts and think things through before you say some stupid bullshit.

So stop. Everyone please stop.

Think and and clear your mind.

Now take a moment to reflect on the stupid crap in this fanbase, think about all the hoaxes, all the conspiracy theories, all the rumors, all of it, and relax.

And if you’ve taken your time to read all of this: 1. You MIGHT understand where i’m coming from. MAYBE. and 2. Thank you.

And just for god’s sake stop telling people that their opinions are stupid, wastes of time, and that they shouldn’t have that opinion, because I know that they’re are people who say that in this fanbase. Work together. Save people like me from this broken record of a fanbase. We’ve worked together before, we can do it again. Please.

I need a fucking drink.

And one more thing. I’m not a troll.

I’m just a guy with an opinion, but apparently that’s not allowed in this fucking fanbase. The reason SEGA doesn’t listen too the adventure fanboys is because they’re taking things way too the extreme. It’s not even funny anymore.

Thanks for making me waste an hour and a half of my time.