Sonic Forces NA Launch Date and Pre-Order Bonuses Revealed

Sonic Forces NA Launch Date and Pre-Order Bonuses Revealed

by August 31, 2017 14 comments

More Sonic Forces news has surfaced! A recent press release from SEGA revealed that the game will launch in North America on November 7th. In addition, a new version of the game called the Bonus Edition is now available for pre-order at a price of $39.99 USD/$54.99 CAD; the Bonus Edition is a physical-only version of the game that includes a custom controller skin and thirteen in-game cosmetic items based on other SEGA franchises like NiGHTS, Super Monkey Ball, PuyoPuyo, and Jet Set Radio.

You can check out the Bonus Edition goodies and some new screenshots of Sonic Forces in the gallery below. Sonic Forces is coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC with optimizations for both PS4 Pro and Xbox One X.

1. Vincentk
    #1 Vincentk 31 August, 2017, 13:38

Sega must saw what project m did for sonic in smash and now trying to make jet set outfit a thing, not that I am complaining

2. aqz
    #2 aqz 31 August, 2017, 14:00

Is the a PC bonus edition? I don’t have any of those consoles.

3. MagicalWingLT
    #3 MagicalWingLT 31 August, 2017, 14:07

It says that this is a physical only release. Does that mean the regular game is digital only? It also says while supplies last….

• Axx
      Axx 3 September, 2017, 21:53

it’s a main series sonic game. I don’t know why it would be only digital. Plus I don’t know why they would do a physical copy only for the bonus addition. It’s the same price as the actual game which I’m pretty sure it was never said to be digital.

4. SuperSonic772
    #4 SuperSonic772 31 August, 2017, 14:55

ALL OF MY YES!! The price, the SEGA costumes, an official CONTROLLER SKIN! Everything I could want from a Sonic game. Hopefully the full game doesn’t disappoint because I’m really looking forward to all this.

5. Ekku-Chan
    #5 Ekku-Chan 31 August, 2017, 15:48

Where do I order all dis?? I checked Amazon to pre-order, but it’s not there. RIP. I want a Joker character, and a rockin’ controller skin. :O

6. Raw
    #6 Raw 31 August, 2017, 16:04

What??? A Joker outfit from Persona 5?!?! This changes everyting, I’m totally getting this!

7. Dom Greer
    #7 Dom Greer 31 August, 2017, 17:35

So where’s the link to preorder now?

What website should I go to?

• NocturnusAnime
      NocturnusAnime 31 August, 2017, 19:37

Best Buy has preorders open. If you’re on their Gamers Club Unlocked the game becomes $31.99. I got both Xbox One (Gotta use the X for something other than 4K blu rays) and Switch since who can beat portability.

8. SoYummy69
    #8 SoYummy69 31 August, 2017, 22:40

Not a fan of stickers, but I hope there’s some good digital items for us people that download all our games.

Maybe like a theme or something.

9. AManFromDeclan
    #9 AManFromDeclan 2 September, 2017, 20:21

Would I be able to get these bonuses after the launch day?

You know, for Christmas?